Monday, March 1, 2010

Pets and Imaginary friends

 I didn’t have much forethought on preparing a blog entry. Then I had an epiphany: What if dragons kept pets. My dragons are social creatures, even though their societies consist of one male dominating and procreating with several females in a cavern. Anyway, I ought to keep to my original topic that was pets. I imagine them keeping small pets that were generally mute such as squirrels, rats, and lizards. And if they do allow such creatures that sing they’d have to be pretty harmonious, like birds. The dragons would casually interact with such creatures and provide natural protection. However, their pets have to supply themselves with their own sustenance (dragons have a reputation to maintain).
stats:
Music: Michael Jackson
Words done today: 307
Paragraphs completed today: 3
Chapters completed so far: 8.8
Accidents: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment