Sunday, March 28, 2010

Go Crazy Day #8


Okay, I’ll admit it, keeping a blog isn’t as horrible as I once thought. I like publishing my pictures and writing out my thoughts for all to see.
I only wish more people would come to look at my blog though. More importantly I wish the people who follow me would all comment. And don't  just comment on my latest post, but look around and comment on some older posts as well. I don’t only want more traffic, but I want opinionated traffic.
Right now I feel lonely on my blog. There I have such a small following it’s not funny and I already put out so many blogs. And the number of people who click on my blog just to find out what I’m talking about is small too. And when I tried to change my tactic to attempt to bring more people in, to date it went to 0. I should probably stick to my guns and stay with dragons, because that’s what people were more interested in. They were also interested in my musings about gifts. I could also do some musings on the future and on the prophecy and on realms. I think the notion of a tourje should be interesting But I guess there no way to please everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Well you don't have to write just about dragons - there are so many other fantastical creatures out there! I am going to start blogging about them as I write about all types! I follow you because you DO blog about dragons and as a fantasy writer - well let's just say that I can't find other blogs that do! So keep it up. It's a slow process to get followers but you'll get them!

    I have an award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way. It didn't feel like anyone would ever find their way over to visit my tiny piece of the blogosphere, but after awhile, they did come. It's going to happen to you too. You'll see. I'm here and so will others :-)

    ReplyDelete